Peppino's Pizza, established in 1976, has become West Michigan's largest and most recognized authentic Italian pizzeria. Our recipe for success is based
on the precise reproduction of time-honored family principles. Everything from selecting and starting with the finest ingredients, to adhering to century-old
recipes and insisting on the highest possible level of customer service has been instilled in each of our franchisees.
At Peppino's we don't follow white box business plans based on mass production, we pride ourselves on a comfortable "mom and pop" feel that has been
established over generations - not power lunches or weekend getaways.
We currently serve customers in 7 locations throughout the greater Grand Rapids area. Expanded growth plans have been established with limited
opportunities available in metropolitan Grand Rapids, as well as in surrounding regions along the lakeshore, in Kalamazoo, and in Lansing.
Please review the criteria listed below for establishing a Peppino's Pizza location of your own. Also, feel free to browse or complete our Downloadable PDF
financial application to determine your financial eligibility for ownership.
So, you want to open a Peppinos?
Criteria for owning, operating, and financing your own restaurant are all very important to us, but there's also significant intrinsic value in each individual
candidate. Potential franchisees must “fit-the-mold” - its more than just looking good on paper. The ideal candidate for ownership will look something like this:
So, you want to open a Peppinos?
Criteria for owning, operating, and financing your own restaurant are all very
important to us, but there's also significant intrinsic value in each individual
candidate. Potential franchisees must “fit-the-mold” - its more than just looking
good on paper. The ideal candidate for ownership will look something like this:
- Have a minimum combined Net Worth of $100,000 in cash, liquid
assets, home equity etc.
- Have access to a commercial loan, line of credit, or financial
- Have prior experience in, but not limited to, pizza or restaurant
operations to fully realize the importance of customer service,
consistent product, and bottom line management.
- Understand the business behind the business - there's a lot of nuts and
bolts behind the scene and they're crucially important to owning a
- Have a strong will to succeed and the desire to go above and beyond
projected demographics and data analysis.
Do you have what it takes?
Interested entrepreneurs can contact our corporate headquarters
directly at 616.453.7686 with additional questions, inquiries, or
for more detailed information.
- up-front franchise fee is $15,000 per restaurant.
- *5% gross sales (monthly)
- **2% of gross sales for advertising (monthly).
* Adjustable Rate for first 60 months, 5% fixed thereafter.
** Applicable upon contract approval.
( view images now | download as pdf )
- introduction of new products and services.
- media support.
- group rate insurance programs and policies.
- merchandising and pricing methods.
- leadership and business management.
- brand positioning and recognition.
- Family recipes and homemade taste since 1976.
- comprehensive training program.
- superior buying power through 9 locations.
- corporate headquarters and support staff.
- recipe book, buffet guide, operations manual.
- marketing and advertising - implementation, overview, and support.
- vendor relations, purchasing/receiving, stocking and inventory management.
- guidelines and support in site selection, construction, and store design.